You can give to us in several ways.
- CAF (Charities Aid Foundation)
- Internet Banking
Details are below.
Donate now the quick and easy way
The quickest way to give make a one-off donation to us is to click here.
This will take you to our account with CAF (Charities Aid Foundation). You can give use a payment card, PayPal, or your own CAF account if you have one. You can also gift aid the donation if you are a UK taxpayer.
If you are a UK tax payer, please consider using Gift Aid for your donations. If you give online through CAF you can add gift aid when you do that. Or if you give to us some other way, you can fill in a gift aid declaration online – or on paper if you prefer – using the links below.
If you would like to use internet banking to make a regular or one-off gift to The Bridge Trust Ltd, or if you want to make an international transfer to our account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the account details you will need. (For security reasons, we don’t publish our bank account details on this page.)
CAF (Charities Aid Foundation)
We are registered with CAF, so you can make a one-off donation or a regular donation to us through them. If you are a UK taxpayer, they can collect gift aid on our behalf. To give through CAF, click here.
You can give to The Bridge Trust Ltd using PayPal from your own PayPal account or with a debit or credit card.
The Bridge Trust Ltd is registered with Stewardship. If you have a Stewardship Giving Account, you can use it to make a donation to us. You can also make debit or credit card donations to us through them.
Virgin Money Giving
Virgin Money Giving closed down at the end of November 2021, so you can no longer give to us through them.
Thank you for helping make a difference. We appreciate your contribution to this important work.
What your money can do
- £5 a month provides a daily meal for a slum school pupil or one health worker’s medical supplies.
- £10 pays the wages of a health care worker for one week.
- £25 a month pays for the food for a child in the Love India Children’s Home.
- £50 a month pays for a health care worker’s wages and medical supplies.
- Donations for the Sachibondu rural health clinic will be used to help with running costs. Although the clinic is a government clinic, the poverty in the nation means that often salaries and medicines are not covered.
- Unrestricted gifts are vital as they can be used to enable the work of the Trust to continue and grow where specifically targeted donations do not cover the full costs of the projects.
We will always earmark any money you give for a specific project.
How we ensure your money is well used
We only work with people and projects with whom we have an established relationship, and visit them at least once a year. This means that we can be sure that all the money we raise reaches its intended destination whether it be to help educate a child in Delhi, treat an ill person in Zambia or provide business training and leadership development. It also enables us to gain a better understanding of what they face daily, and gives us the opportunity to work alongside them.
Click here to see our latest annual accounts, for the year ended 31 March 2021, or download a copy using the button below.
If you are a UK taxpayer, gift aid can be added to donations you make to The Bridge Trust Ltd. You can download a gift aid declaration form as a PDF or fill in the form online. The PDF form also includes our bank details, and the address to post it to when you have signed it.