There are several different ways you can give to us. The most convenient for us is direct giving by internet banking, but we are very happy to receive donations by any of the following methods.
If you are a UK tax payer, please consider using Gift Aid for your donations.
If you would like to use internet banking to make a regular or one-off gift to The Bridge Trust Ltd, or if you want to make an international transfer to our account, please email email@example.com and we will send you the account details you will need.
Virgin Money Giving
You can set up one-off or regular giving to The Bridge Trust Ltd through Virgin Money Giving.
You can give to The Bridge Trust Ltd using Paypal from your own PayPal account or with a debit or credit card.
CAF (Charities Aid Foundation)
We are registered with CAF, so you can also give to us through them.
Thank you for helping make a difference. We appreciate your contribution to this important work.
What your money can do
- £5 a month provides a daily meal for a slum school pupil or one health worker’s medical supplies.
- £10 pays the wages of a health care worker for one week.
- £25 a month pays for the food for a child in the Love India Children’s Home.
- £50 a month pays for a health care worker’s wages and medical supplies.
- Donations for the Sachibondu rural health clinic will be used to help with running costs. Although the clinic is a government clinic, the poverty in the nation means that often salaries and medicines are not covered.
- Unrestricted gifts are vital as they can be used to enable the work of the Trust to continue and grow where specifically targeted donations do not cover the full costs of the projects.
We will always earmark any money you give for a specific project.
How we ensure your money is well used
We only work with people and projects with whom we have an established relationship, and visit them at least once a year. This means that we can be sure that all the money we raise reaches its intended destination whether it be to help educate a child in Delhi, treat an ill person in Zambia or provide business training and leadership development. It also enables us to gain a better understanding of what they face daily, and gives us the opportunity to work alongside them.
Click here to see our latest annual accounts, for the year ended 31 March 2020, or download a copy using the button below.
If you are a UK taxpayer, gift aid can be added to donations you make to The Bridge Trust Ltd. You can download a gift aid declaration form as a PDF or fill in the form online. The PDF form also includes our bank details, and the address to post it to when you have signed it.