Donate now the quick and easy way
The quickest way to give make a one-off donation to us is to click here.
This will take you to our account with CAF (Charities Aid Foundation). Through CAF you can give using a payment card, PayPal, or your own CAF account if you have one. You can also gift aid the donation if you are a UK taxpayer.
If you would like to use internet banking to make a regular or one-off gift to The Bridge Trust Ltd, or if you want to make an international transfer to our account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the account details you will need. (For security reasons, we don’t publish our bank account details on this page.)
If you are a UK taxpayer, gift aid can be added to donations you make to The Bridge Trust Ltd. You can download a gift aid declaration form as a PDF or fill in the form online. The PDF form also includes our bank details, and the address to post it to when you have signed it.
You can give to The Bridge Trust Ltd using PayPal from your own PayPal account or with a debit or credit card.
The Bridge Trust Ltd is registered with Stewardship. If you have a Stewardship Giving Account, you can use it to make a donation to us. You can also make debit or credit card donations to us through them.
Thank you for helping make a difference. We appreciate your contribution to this important work.
What your money can do
- £5 a month provides a daily meal for a slum school pupil or one health worker’s medical supplies
- £12 pays the wages of a health care worker for one week
- £25 supports a child at Mutende children’s village for one week
- £50 a month pays for a health care worker’s wages and medical supplies
- £700 provides a toilet block in rural India
- Unrestricted gifts are vital as they can be used to cover our core costs and enable the work of the Trust to continue and grow
- You can also specify whether you want to support a specific project or sponsor a child. Please email email@example.com
How we ensure your money is well used
We only work with people and projects with whom we have an established relationship, and visit them at least once a year. This means that we can be sure that all the money we raise reaches its intended destination whether it be to help educate a child in Zambia, or treat an ill person in India. Visits enable us to better understand local needs and to work alongside our partners.
Click here to see our latest annual accounts, for the year ended 31 March 2023, or download a copy using the button below.