If you would like to use internet banking to make a regular or one-off gift to The Bridge Trust Ltd, or if you want to make an international transfer to our account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the account details you will need.
You can give to The Bridge Trust Ltd using Paypal.
Virgin Money Giving
You can also give through Virgin Money Giving.
Thank you for helping make a difference. We appreciate your contribution to this important work.
What your money can do
• £25 per month will pay for a health care worker in one of the slum areas around Delhi
• £6 per month will sponsor a child attending a slum school in Delhi. This will cover books, food, uniform, education and contribute towards the running costs of the school.
• £20 per month will sponsor an orphan girl’s care in Delhi
• £20 per month helps support a child at Mutende Children’s village in Zambia, providing 3 meals per day, clothing and school books and uniform
• Donations for the Sachibondu rural health clinic will be used to help with running costs. Although the clinic is a government clinic, the poverty in the nation means that often salaries and medicines are not covered.
• Unrestricted gifts are vital as they can be used to enable the work of the Trust to continue and grow where specifically targeted donations do not cover the full costs of the projects.
We will always earmark any money you give for a specific project.
How we ensure your money is well used
We only work with people and projects with whom we have an established relationship, and visit them at least once a year. This means that we can be sure that all the money we raise reaches its intended destination whether it be to help educate a child in Delhi, treat an ill person in Zambia or provide business training and leadership development. It also enables us to gain a better understanding of what they face daily, and gives us the opportunity to work alongside them.
You can download a copy of our latest annual accounts, for the year ended 31 March 2017, here. (PDF file)
If you are a UK taxpayer, gift aid can be added to donations you make to The Bridge Trust Ltd. Click here to download a gift aid declaration form (PDF format). The form also includes our bank details, and the address to post it to when you have signed it.